Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Upcoming Posts

I know I've been a little MIA lately but I've been rather busy lately. As I stated in my last post we have a new addition in our family, so I've been spending most of my days with her.
How cute is she? I love my cousins.......since I've been "hanging out with the baby" I haven't been at home a lot and when I'm am at home I'm generally studying for finals. I don't know if I mentioned before that I'm currently working on a Master of Science in Accounting degree. I'm pretty much done with finals and since I won't be coming to see the baby everyday anymore I'll be posting a lot more.

Here are the upcoming posts:
Garlic Knots - this is a variation my Great-Grandmother's roll recipe
Liquid Laundry Soap - basically liquid soap made from 100% coconut oil
Unpaper Towel - My next step is moving away from disposable products
Traditional Corned Beef - This is a 7 day process that so I will probably be posting this closer to New Year's
Super Creamy Alfredo Mac N' Cheese - This recipe was inspired by my grandfather, it's super delicious and I can't wait to share it with you guys!

I also wanted to take a moment to say hi to all my new followers. Thanks for following my blog, I hope you find something that you find cool and want to try.

My aunt, who is a GREAT cook,  is launching her new blog January 1. She has a lot of great posts and giveaways planned for the kickoff, I'll make sure to include more information about that when we're closer to the launch date.

Until next time,
Kellan

No comments:

Post a Comment