Thursday, November 3, 2011

NEWS

So I've been MIA for a little over a month know, and by now I'm sure you've started to wonder if I had given up all together. I DID NOT GIVE UP!!!!!!!

That was a little theatrical but that's how I'm feeling these days. I'm pregnant! I haven't been blogging because I haven't felt like doing anything. Morning sickness was/is kicking my butt, however I think I might have that under control now. (Hopefully). I will be back with lots of cool stuff, as soon as I get myself together. 

Until next time, 
Kellan

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hope you stay feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    I hope that morning sickness passes quickly. I wanted TO DIE for a couple of weeks...I feel your pain!

    Ginger root (you can get it in capsule form) might help. Otherwise Altoids can help take the edge off. And if you can get your hands on one of those Relief Bands (electrical pulses that fight nausea), that might help.

    Take care of yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your moisturizer bar post on Pinterest and stuck around to read some more posts. First of all, congrats! Also, I wanted to reach out as a mom (my son is 18 mos) with concerns for the environment. After my son was born I found it both much more important and also slightly more challenging to keep up with my "green" ideals. We have done a lot: cloth diapering (success, still doing it!), making our own baby food (failure - did not go well), trying to keep our consumption down, and plenty of other things. I don't know you at all, but if you want someone to ask questions of, I am more than happy to help. Also, I'm still on my own journey and would love to hear about how other eco-mothers are doing. I hope your pregnancy is going well and your new baby encourages you to keep up your green experiments, as mine did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog via Pinterest(your Lush soap instructions)
    Also, in reading more, I wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete